If you are looking for a more comprehensive understanding of the mechanics of financial spread betting, look no further. Our newly developed Capital Training Programme is your personal guide to financial spread betting and trading the financial markets and is free to new account holders as part of our dedication to you and your trading.
Capital Training covers a number of topics including:
- How spread betting works
- Opening, closing trades and monitoring your account
- Margin and dealing with risk
- The financial markets that you can trade with us
- An introduction to Fundamental Analysis
- An introduction to Technical Analysis
This document aims to equip you with the tools and techniques of the professional and in turn build your confidence in order to avoid making simple and costly mistakes.
As is the case with all financial products, financial spread betting is risky and we will make you fully aware of the risks involved and how you can try to mitigate them, so when it comes to your trading you will hopefully be in full control.
Request your copy here
- “This handbook explains how to go about financial spread betting in refreshingly sensible and honest terms. In fact, it is the clearest, best explained and most accessible guide to spread betting that I’ve read”.
Matthew Vincent, Financial Times editor.
- I have had the pleasure of providing educational seminars for Capital Spreads for more than seven years and have been an integral part of their training programme since its inception. Capital Spreads has taken the next ground breaking step in providing a comprehensive training manual designed by professional traders for traders of all levels of experience. It's a development that shows their dedication in assisting you to achieving your investment goals”.
Bill Hubard, regular commentator for Bloomberg TV and CNBC.
- “This is a very helpful guide to financial spread betting and using the Capital Spreads platform. The guide includes general explanations, the associated benefits and risks and introductions to various analysis techniques, both technical and fundamental. There are many worked examples and questions at the end of each chapter so you can test what you've learnt. This is recommended reading for anyone planning to use financial spread betting as part of their investment strategy”.
Malcolm Pryor is the author of three books and two DVDs on spread betting, runs seminars on spread betting, and is the editor of www.spreadbettingcentral.co.uk.
Spread Betting & CFD trading carry a high level of risk to your capital and you can lose more than your initial deposit.
These trading products may not be suitable for all investors so seek independent advice. View full risk warning