Apply for an account
Applying for an account with Capital Spreads is simple. There are 3 easy steps and you could be ready to trade in just a few minutes.
Before proceeding with your application, we'd like to remind you that although trading with Capital Spreads offers many benefits, it’s important to note that these products carry a high level of risk to your capital, so you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. It is possible for you to lose more than your initial deposit and stake so please ensure this type of trading meets your investment objective and seek independent advice if necessary.
You will also be given the option of applying for a Limited Risk Account which aims to minimise the risks of trading. This means that each trade you make must have an associated Guaranteed Stop Order in an effort to limit your potential loss. Learn more
New to Spread Betting and CFDs?
To apply for a personal account with Capital Spreads , please read and answer the following statements:
- I am at least 18 years of age and understand and accept the risks associated with trading on margin and leveraged financial spread betting and CFDs.
- I understand that I can lose more than my initial stake and deposit and that financial spread betting and CFDs suits my current investment objectives.
- I represent and warrant to you, and agree that each such representation and warranty is deemed repeated each time I open or close a trade, whether online, via mobile platform or telephone, that I am NOT located in the United States of America or Turkey at the precise moment in time that the instruction to open or close a trade is given.
Click here to print an application form or to view the form before proceeding with the online application
Read our " Treating Customers Fairly " policy
Please have the following information to hand before proceeding with your application:
- Contact Details
- Address Details
- Financial Details such as your income/salary and savings
- Your trading experience and knowledge
Spread Betting & CFD trading carry a high level of risk to your capital and you can lose more than your initial deposit.
These trading products may not be suitable for all investors so seek independent advice. View full risk warning